Monday, September 29, 2008

Top 5 Things I Hate (and Love) About You

ANTO COMETA

5. You’re not sweet and appreciative. Every time I give you something it is as if you would say “I could also buy that”, and you wouldn’t even say thank you, which made me think that you wouldn’t need those that I would be giving you. So, I don’t have to give you anything.

4. You always ask me if I really love you. It pisses me off because it is as if I don’t. What do you want me to do just to make you realize that I really do? But at least I wouldn’t have to think of any other answer bundled with a justification. I’ll just say yes and we’ll cuddle.

3. You’re skeptic and paranoid most of the time particularly with what I do when we are not together. If I’ll put in Rene Descartes’ philosophical context, you’re in search of the truth. Although I know that you’re just negative about everything. At any rate, I love Descartes, one of my favorite thinkers back in my undergraduate years - Cogito, ergo sum.

2. We always argue even with the littlest thing. I could just take no notice of it so not to make things worse but it stimulates me, I have to win over the argument, it reminds me when I was part of the debate society.

1. If you’re jealous, you’re attentive with what I have to say and most of the time you would just stare at me. In those cases your eyes and head are just fixed and focused at me and not performing the exorcist thing. Made me feel so secured – the only apple of your eyes.

No comments: