Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I’m Back!

ANTO COMETA

After being dead sick (literally), being confined in the hospital and spending more than fifty thousand for just three days, I’m back! That was the worst in my life so far, worse than the vehicular accident I experienced in Laguna years ago. I thought I was about to die (seriously), I was quite lucky that I had a first-rate doctor - a consultant of the hospital who took good care of me , although I have to say that his professional fee (including the hospital bill) was way above the stars. Nonetheless, he’s good. Actually, all the doctors I encountered were quite good, for some medical-work-related reason or the other (and it just reminded me of someone, a very special someone in the past).


Being confined in the hospital was not that bad, except of course for the bill. I have mulled over some life-related matter (which I would not discuss publicly) that should be addressed aptly and at the soonest possible time – ang nagagawa nga naman ng walang magawa ay kung hindi mag-isip.


There are a lot of things that I’m so grateful about and people other than my family I that I owe big time and should be given supreme appreciation, as in to the highest level (sounds like some remark of a certain female dj of a local fm station that I usually hear in the morning going to work). It just re-affirmed that indeed you guys are really for keeps no matter what.

2 comments:

supergirl said...

Welcome back!!! Glad to know that you survived that three-day ordeal. See you around..

megoybytes said...

You were confined??? Omigosh, Anto, ano sakit mo? Good thing you're okay na :)