Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Disappointment

ANTO COMETA

It’s getting worse by the day.

You don’t have to yell. It wouldn’t help at all. I wouldn’t listen, because that’s not the way to convince me.

There are a lot of things I hate about you. You even justified those as who you are. Part of your being that you cannot live without. I cannot change those; you’ve been living with those your whole life, quite the unusual, far from my standards.

I subdued myself for this to work. I tried, I tried hard. You might have noticed that. I sacrificed, you did too. But what’s happening right now is very much troubling and we both know that.

I just try to entertain myself with things that are superficial so not to dwell on those aching feelings that I have.

I’m not trying to be righteous, nor try to persuade you that my points are far more superior to yours. There were, there are and would be sentiments and views that may be wrong, no doubt. I’m not even trying to defend my side. I’m just explaining my actions. I just want you to know where my frustrations are coming from, frustrations you consider petty.

Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: