Monday, August 25, 2008

Be Happy

ANTO COMETA

Do you really mean those words or just mere utterance by virtue of habit? Quite the opposite with the actions you do to the words you say.

Not sharing my thoughts most of the time doesn’t mean that I’m holding back things for my own gain. I would rather be quite about those than to start an argument which can never be settled. Both of us are just too arrogant to admit our flaws, way too proud to admit defeat. You said it yourself.

I could never blame you as to what you’ve become, how you look at things and your view on the relationship. You told me that you have been regaining your self-worth. I’m happy that you do. I know that there’s far to be mad about than those which should be cherished.

Have you recovered from those painful, heartrending memories? Those memories that are nothing more than what they were. Don’t you think that you’re just happy with the thought of being devoted to someone, affection to one which you can consider yours alone?

Very frustrating – I don’t know what to think, I don’t want to speculate.

For whatever its worth, be happy. There’s no other way but to be.

No comments: