Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just and Humane Actions

ANTO COMETA

I’ll just be brief about this personal entry.

"The preservation of Roman Catholic views is not pegged by discrimination in any form but through just and humane actions."

This is the last line of the memo I drafted prior to this entry. It just hit me when I realized that were people who deem themselves as righteous by invoking Roman Catholic views and principles in their actions and judgments whereas they themselves are the ones sullying the views and principles they deem revered by the same actions and judgments they carried out.

Although the abovementioned line was used in a different context in the memo, the meaning remains universal.

It is of highest gratitude to those people I got acquainted before who made me understand that people like them deserved what they got.

No comments: